Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 76

hello my dearest family!
 
so this week was the best week in my mission i think. we were able to teach the most lessons i have ever taught in a week and a TON with members. we have some super awesome people here who love to help us out :) we also had 10 people at church and one of them was michelly's family! random funny thing: there is a guy singing very horribly next to me :)
the conference was good, sadly i was a little tired though so it was hard for me to stay awake. it was only 6 hours by bus because it was at the church of the zone leaders. the president forgot to bring cards and supplies so sadly i will have to wait another month!
pday was so fun today! we went with one of the members to a waterfall! it was super pretty, but it was so hard for me to not jump in! i brought my huge knife and my slingshot and we went iguana hunting :) we had a good lunch there with some sandwiches, oranges, apples, and bananas.
this week we were able to mark two more baptismal dates. it has been a little bit of time since i have baptized, but i think that will come to an end soon. this transfer is already coming to an end so i hope i can baptize before its over. the time is starting to go by so fast!
Glad you had a good 4th - I missed being there. Time is up - love you all!
Elder Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment